New Visitation Guidelines
Effective Friday, July 23, 2021:
The Palm Beach Health Network will allow (1) visitor for patients who are admitted to our hospitals, including the Emergency Room admissions, surgical and direct admissions, OB/maternity patients and children.
For safety reasons, visitor restrictions will continue for:
- Covid positive patients or those suspected of having Covid
- Hospital rooms that are not private, such as semi-private rooms (with more than one patient) and open wards
- Behavioral health patients
- Other situations as determined by physician, clinical team or Administration
- Hospital-specific guidelines may include limited visitation for certain departments such as rehabilitation and critical care.
wear a mask covering nose and mouth at all times, social distance and sanitize hands. Visitors
must stay in the patient room and wear a mask at all times.
Visitors will be denied entry or asked to leave if they present with any potential Covid symptoms; do not pass screening process; are asymptomatic but have been exposed to Covid in the last 10 days; do not adhere to masking and social distancing rules.
We will continue to allow safe visitor access, encourage virtual visits and support communication with loved ones. We thank you for your understanding.