Sleep Disorders & Conditions
Not sleeping well?
Sleeping issues can appear in many different ways. Some of them are very well known, such as chronic insomnia and difficulty falling and/or staying asleep. But there are some disorders that are lesser known – for example, restless legs syndrome - yet treatment is available for them. Look below to see a few of the common disorders, and don’t hesitate to make an appointment if you struggle with any of them.
- Difficulty falling and/or staying asleep
- Muscle twitching
- Restless legs syndrome
- Sleep apnea
- Chronic insomnia
- Behavioral insomnia of childhood
- Circadian rhythm disorders
- Obesity-related sleep breathing disorder
- Enuresis (bed-wetting) and pediatric obstructive sleep apnea
Learn more about sleeping conditions in our Health Library