Computed Tomography (CT) Program
The CT program is a 6-month certificate program designed for the working technologist and full time radiography student. The program includes both didactic and clinical components designed to meet the professional needs for a formal specialized education in ComputedTomography.
The curriculum includes the following topics:
- History of Computed Tomography
- Patient Care and Management
- Whole Body Cross-Sectional Anatomy
- Imaging Procedures (scanning methods)(protocols)
- Special Procedures in Computed Tomography
- Radiation Protection
- Computed Tomography Registry Review
- 7 Medical Centers utilized as Clinical Affiliates
The CT Course is approved for 24 CEUs by the State of Florida.