Welcome to West Boca Medical Center, where our entire healthcare team is dedicated to making sure you receive excellent care. In fact, we are committed to being your first choice for healthcare in South Florida.
We offer a comprehensive range of quality services that include:
- Adult and Pediatric Emergency Departments
- Emergency Center in Coconut Creek
- Boca Center for Women’s Care (private rooms with private bathrooms)
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (only one in Boca Raton)
- Pelvic Health and Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Outpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Diagnostic Imaging and Breast Center
- Orthopedics and Spine Center of Excellence
- Upper Extremity Program (Shoulder / Elbow)
- Same Day
- Robotic-assisted Surgery
- Surgical Center
- Adult Diagnostic Sleep Center
- Shabbos Room
- Vascular Care
West Boca Medical Center offers minimally invasive surgery, including robotic and laparoscopic surgery. The benefits of minimally invasive surgery may include shorter hospital stay, reduced risk of infection, less blood loss and, in general, a quicker return to normal daily activities. Speak with your physician to find out if minimally invasive surgery is right for you.
West Boca Medical Center provides several specialties, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at our Boca Center for Women’s Care, the only level III NICU in Northwest Broward County and Boca Raton. This means we can provide the most extensive services to premature babies.
We are fully accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the nation's oldest and largest hospital accreditation agency.
At West Boca Medical Center, we combine advance technology, quality services and compassionate care to strive to provide the best health care for our patients, families and community.
Jerad Hanlon, CEO