Welcome to West Boca Medical Center, where our entire health care team is dedicated to making sure you receive excellent care. In fact, we are committed to being your first choice for healthcare and one of the best hospitals in South Florida.
We offer a comprehensive range of quality services that include:
- 5-star Maternity Care Services
- Primary Stroke Center
- Robotic Surgery
- Pediatrics and Pediatric Intensive Care
- Level III NICU
- Breast Center
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Cardiac and Surgical Intensive Care
- 24-hour in-house hospitalist coverage to assure highest standards of patient safety
- 24-hour emergency care services for adults and children
- Outpatient surgery services for adults and children
- Sleep Center for adults, children and infants
- Outpatient rehabilitation services for children
- Endoscopy services for adults and children
- Full service outpatient imaging center
- Pelvic health and rehabilitation services
West Boca Medical Center offers minimally invasive surgery, including robotic, laparoscopic and SILS (single incision laparoscopic surgery). The benefits of minimally invasive surgery include shorter hospital stay, reduced risk of infection, less blood loss and, in general, a quicker return to normal daily activities. Speak with your physician to find out if minimally invasive surgery is right for you.
West Boca Medical Center provides several specialties, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at our Birth Care Pavilion, the only level III NICU in Northwest
Our hospital has been recognized with a 5-star rating for clinical excellence in maternity care, based on a study by Healthgrades, the nation's leading independent healthcare ratings company. Healthgrades also identified West Boca Medical Center as ranking in the top 5 percent in the nation for maternity care services for the seventh year in a row. The Breast Center at West Boca Diagnostic Imaging is focused on comprehensive breast care including prevention, early detection, diagnosis and treatment of breast conditions through compassionate and coordinated care. We offer advanced technology and professional expertise in breast care and provide a wide range of services. Our on-site breast health physician specializes in breast disease, and our patient navigator and radiologists are Board Certified.
We are fully accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the nation's oldest and largest hospital accreditation agency.
At West Boca Medical Center, we combine advance technology, quality services and compassionate care to strive to provide the best health care for our patients, families and community.