Volunteer, Learn More (561) 488-8178 or (561) 488-8293
Our active volunteers donate a minimum of four hours per week and are involved in many different departments.
Who can volunteer? Those over 15 years of age who can commit to a four-hour shift per week are eligible to become a volunteer at West Boca Medical Center.
Typical volunteer activities include:
- Staff the hospital Gift Shop
- Attend daily patient rounds
- Perform light clerical duties in the business office and volunteer department
- Provide patient and visitor hospitality services in surgery waiting rooms and other hospital departments
- Provide information to visitors at Information Desk.
Volunteers are placed throughout many different hospital areas including:
- Education Services
- Family Waiting Areas
- Gift Shop
- Human Resources
- Information Desk
- Nutrition Services
- Outpatient Registration
- Print Shop