For a free meditation and relaxtion CD for mother and baby, please call 866-904-WBMC (9262).
Online Referral To An Obstetrician Specialist or call (866) 904-WBMC (9262)
Healthy Pregnancy & Childbirth Resources
Register Online For Classes Or Tours
See Our Brochure
Birth Certificate Form
Pre-Registration Form - Please fax completed form to: (561) 883-7233
For the sixth straight year, West Boca is ranked among the nation's top five percent in maternity care by HealthGrades. We are recipients of HealthGrades' 2011 - 2012 Maternity Care Excellence Award.
- West Boca has the only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care unit in North Broward County and Boca Raton. This is the highest level designated by the state.
As an expectant mother, you want a high level of care for your baby...and a high level of comfort for you. West Boca's goal is to deliver these qualities and more.
We understand that giving birth can be exciting and intimidating. It's reassuring to know that West Boca offers award-winning care. Our staff can guide you through each step of pregnancy, delivery, recovery and life with your baby. We work hard to make your baby's birth joyous and meaningful.
- Board-certified Lactation Consultant to support breastfeeding Learn more
- Private birthing suites with private bathrooms
- 24-hour anesthesia services
- In-house neonatologists available 24-hours a day
- Flexible visiting hours
- Level III NICU
- 5 Star Maternity HealthGrades
- Tours of the birthcare Pavilion
We offer a comprehensive childbirth and parenting education program with classes and support groups. From Childbirth Preparation to Breastfeeding to CPR, West Boca has a class for your needs.